- The Group was formed in January 2009.
- Has the biggest private shareholder base in the UK.
- The Group as a whole has over 30 million customer’s country wide and is the UK’s leading provider of current and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages.
- Lloyds has over 70,000 employees.
- The group has over 2,000 branches through its main brands in the UK.
- They lend to 1 in 4 First Time Buyers who reside in the UK.
- One-third of all lending on UK new-builds is funded by Lloyds and its subsidiary brands.
- Lloyds Bank has over 1000 branches across England and Wales with a network of over 10 million customers.
- In 2015 Lloyds Bank had its 250-year Anniversary.
- Nearly 6 million customers actively use Lloyds Banking digital services.
- Halifax is one of the UK’s leading savings provider with around £90bn of savings and 11 million savings customers.
- In 2015, 1 in 4 new buyers used finance from Halifax to fund their new home.
- Halifax is the first UK bank to require all its front end banking consultants to be qualified professionally before they are able to work with customers.
- With nearly 300 branches RBS has the largest network of high-street bank branches in Scotland and over 600 ATMs across the country.
- Royal Bank of Scotland serves over 1 million banking customers every day, this equates to 28% of the market.
- RBS makes 90% of business lending decisions in Scotland.